Fssai Food License
Food safety and standards authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous and statuary body under Food safety and standards act, 2006. FSSAI functions are administrative control by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Main objective of FSSAI FOOD LICENSE are following:
- To facilitate food safety.
- To regulate manufacture, storage, Distribution, sale and import of food.
For Free Consultancy / Assistance Submit Below Form
Types Of Fssai Food License:
FSSAI issues three types of license based on nature of food business and turnover
- Basic License:- For turnover less than Rs.12 lakhs.
- State License:- For turnover between Rs.12lakhs to Rs.20 Cr.
Central License:-For turnover above Rs.20 Cr.
Who Required A Fssai Food License:
- License/Registration with FSSAI is mandatory for every Food Business Operator (FBO).
- The person who is an importer has to apply for a central license at their address which has been registered with DGFT while obtaining Import Export Code.
- When Food Business Operator is operating more than two states, it must has to obtain one additional central license or the Head office/Registered office and separate license for each location.
Documents Required For Fssai Food License
- Pan And Adhaar Of Proprietor
- Photo Of Proprietor
- Mail Id And Mobile No Of Proprietor
- Registration Copy
- Address Proof (If Rented Rent Agreement And If Owned Then Electricity Bill Or Any Other Utility Bill)
- Nature Of Business