ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, is an independent, ongovernmental organization, the members of which are the standards organization of 163 countries.
Use of standards aids in the creation of products and standards the facilities world trade by providing common standard between nations. Unnati consultants are the fastest growing company registration services in India. ISO Registration can be done by Unnati consultants.
Types of ISO Certificate
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015).
- Environment Management System (ISO 14001:2015).
- Occupational Health & Safety management (OHSAS 18001:2007).
- Foods Safety Management system (ISO 22000:2005).
Why We Need ISO Certificate?
- Improve Product Quality.
- Build Credibility Internationally.
- Get government Tenders.
- Improve Business Efficiency.
- Improve Marketability.
Documents Required for ISO Certificate (All Soft Copy
- One passport size photograph.
- Company Profile Name.
- One Address Proof.
- Pan card Copy.
- Visiting Card.
- One Purchase Bills.
- Company Letter Head with Written Confirmation Company Name, Address and Scope.
For Free Consultancy / Assistance Submit Below Form
Benefits Of Iso Certification
There are multiple benefits of ISO registration. Some of the key benefits have been outlined below:
- Get government tenders: ISO certificate is now required in a majority of government tenders.
- Build credibility internationally: ISO certification helps your organization helps credibility to build overseas business.
- Better customer satisfaction: ISO standards are designed to enable an organization to serve their customers better and hence increase customer satisfaction. ISO certification enhances customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
- Improve product quality: Since product quality matches the international level, this can reduce the risk order rejections which can occur due to the flaw in the product.
- Improve business efficiency: ISO certification implementation enhances functional efficiency of an organization. ISO certification agency helps you develop SOP’s & work Instructions for all your processes. ISO implementations help to manage the resources effectively, as you become able to utilize all your resources to its maximum extent.
- Improve marketability: ISO certification helps to improve the credibility of business with a current & new client which leads to creating niche market for business.
About EGAC IAF Accreditation
EGAC is a fast growing accreditation in India and Asia region. The Egyptian Accreditation Council is recognized by the Presidential Decree number 312/1996 as the sole National body for the assessment and accreditation of conformity assessment bodies performing testing/ calibration Laboratories, inspection and certification of products & systems as well as personnel. EGAC is headed by the Minister of Trade & Industry and governed by a board of 14 members, representing all stakeholders and concerned bodies.
EGAC is a member of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF), and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC). It is a signatory to the Multilateral Agreements (MLA) of these organizations.
The global trend is towards a free market with no economic trade barriers allowing for free movement of goods and interchange of services. Such a situation can only be consummated when technical barriers to trade are also eliminated. For this to occur the trading countries must have confidence in the Management Systems (quality, environmental Occupational Health & Safety and others) certifications conducted by each other. The world trade organizations and the European Union (EU) both have notedthat the lacks of acceptance of certifications are the most significant non-tariff barriers to trade. Accreditation of certification bodies, using common standards and practices is seen as the most effective way of defeating these barriers. To this end major trading countries have established independent and internationally credible accreditation bodies. At the apex of the world accreditation pyramid is the international laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and EGAC is member of both.
What You Have To Do
Make payment, send us the above mentioned documents through mail or whatsapp on Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp on 7905718305, your work is over, our team will take charge till the work is completed and delivered to you
Payment Option -: Imps/neft/rtgs/cash