LLP refers to Limited liability partnership and is governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Limited Liability partnership provides advantage of limited liability to its owners and at the same time requires minimal maintenance. The directors of a private limited company have limited liability to creditors. In case of default, banks / creditors can only sell company’s assets and not personal assets of directors.
- Choose LLP because
- Dual advantages- Company and a Partnership
- No partner will be responsible for other partner’s misconduct
- Cheaper to incorporate than a private limited company
- Limits the liabilities of its partners
For Free Consultancy / Assistance Submit Below Form
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGE?
- DPIN for 2 Partners
- Digital Signature For 2 Partners
- Name search & approval
- LLP Agreement
- ROC Fees & Pan Card
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LLP REGISTRATION?
- Copy of PAN Card of partners
- Passport size photograph of partners
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers (If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)