One Person Company(Opc)
One Person Company is a Company registered with ONLY ONE PERSON as its shareholder. One Person Company is unique concept in India for doing business. As name suggest need single member to form a company. With minimum capital 1 LAKHS
- One DIN
- One DSC (Class-2)
- Name Search & Approval
- ROC Registration Fees
- PAN & TAN
- Drafting of MOA & AOA
- Company Identification Number (CIN)
- MSME Certificate (Optional)
For Free Consultancy / Assistance Submit Below Form
Documents Required For One Person Company(OPC)
- One Passport size photograph of Director & Nominee.
- Self-Attested PAN card copy of Director & Nominee.
- Self- Attested Proof of Identity (Like-Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card)of Director & Nominee.
- Business address proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Property, Gas Bill Tax Bill) any one Director.
- If Rented Business (Rent Agreement Copy) or if own (sell deed)
- Company Name (1 to 6 Names)
- Company Service or object or product Name
Procedure for Incorporation of One Person Company(OPC)
- Apply for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) director & Nominee.(1- Day)
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN). (1- Day) Apply for the Company Name ( 1- Day)
- Document preparation (DIR-2, INC-9, MOA, AOA, and NOC) by us for the Incorporation and send you for Sign. ( 1- Day)
- Received Document from you and Filing of e-forms with ROC (Registrar of Companies) and Payment of ROC Fees & Stamp Duty. ( 1- Day)
Verification of documents / forms by ROC and Issue of Certificate of Incorporation by ROC (2- day)
Sending you company Certificate Kit
Advantages Of One Person Company(Opc)
The Most important advantages of one person company can raise funds through venture capitals,
- Financial institutions, angel investors etc.
There is only one minimum Director required and one nominee, required. Hence, you don’t need to find another Director to start One Person Company.
One Person Company has a separate identity and the owner has a limited liability
One Person Company have to face little amount of compliance burden, because it focus on its own areas.