One stop shop for your business and marketing needs, dedicated to helping people, companies and entrepreneurs, easily start, manage and grow their business with peace of mind and, at a nominal cost. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals & businesses for all their legal & professional needs.
What is a Trade License?
A trade license is a document/certificate that gives permission to the applicant (person seeking to open a business) to commence a particular trade or business in a particular area/location.
It ensured that the business or trade is carried by adhering to all the standards of safety as issued by State Municipal Corporation . It protects the residents from being affected by any health hazards.
However, the license does not allow the holder to carry out any other trade or business than for it is issued. Furthermore, this license does not pass on any kind of property ownership to the holder of the license.
Different categories of trade license
- Industries license: small, medium and large scale manufacturing factories
- Shop license: Dangerous and offensive trades like a sale of firewood, cracker manufacturer, candle manufacturer, barber shop , laundry (dhobi) shop etc.
- Food establishment license: Restaurants, hotels, food stall, canteen, the sale of meat & vegetables, bakeries etc
Why Trade License?
- In the last forty years, trade license has been introduced in the country and is being regulated through municipal corporation acts by the state governments.
- This helps in ensuring that no one is severally affected by nuisance and health hazard of any trade or business.
- It has been made necessary by the government to carry out any particular business or trade in a particular area and to ensure that no one is carrying out any unethical business practices.
- This license creates a harmony in the society that every business is following relevant rules, guidelines and obeying the safety measures. This license was made obligatory to make sure that the government can regulate various trade activities in the country.
- The core objective of issuing a this is to control the locations by restricting the people from executing certain types of businesses from their home location to maintain the business environment and locality environment.
Documents required for applying for Trade license
- Address proof of the business
- ID proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar card
- PAN of the individual in case of proprietorship, else PAN of the firm of company
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) in case of Companies
- Certification of incorporating in case of Companies
- A latest municipal property tax receipt in case the premises are owned, else lease document or consent letter of the owner of the property where the business is registered.
- NOC of the neighbours (nearby property owners)
- Certified layout plan of the office
PAYMENT OPTION -: IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/CASH/CHEQUE
|Current Account:||UNNATI CONSULTANTS|
|Bank:||ICICI Bank Ltd.|
After making the payment, please email me the scanned copy of the payment acknowledgement/receipt for our records.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
Make payment, send us the above mentioned documents through mail mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or whats up on 7525903222,your work is over, our team will take charge till the certificate is completed and delivered to you